le choc des titans Index du Forum

le choc des titans Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

I Deactivate My Facebook Account

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    le choc des titans Index du Forum -> le choc des titans -> bureau du chef
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
dahcara

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Jan - 00:46 (2018)    Sujet du message: I Deactivate My Facebook Account Répondre en citant

I Deactivate My Facebook Account
> DOWNLOAD

MESSAGES LOG IN Log in Facebook Google Civic wikiHow Account No account yet? Create an account EXPLORE Community DashboardRandom ArticleAbout UsCategoriesRecent Changes HELP US Write an ArticleRequest a New ArticleAnswer a RequestMore Ideas. The Good News. By continuing to use our site, you agree to our cookie policy. and then select a number of days to keep your account deactivated. 8 Click Continue. Close Ad . Click at the top right of any Facebook page Select SettingsClick General in the left columnChoose Manage your account and then scroll down to click Deactivate your account. Help answer questions Learn more . The only way to permanently remove sensitive information from Facebook's servers is by deleting your account. If you aren't logged into Facebook on your Android, enter your email address and password and tap Sign in to view the News Feed. Some information, such as messages you sent to friends, may still be visible to others. It may take up to 90 days from the beginning of the deletion process to delete all of the things you've posted, like your photos, status updates or other data stored in backup systems. While we are deleting this information, it is inaccessible to other people using Facebook. 3 Scroll down and tap Settings. ArticleEdit manently Delete a Facebook Account Oops! The page you requested doesnt seem to exist. Checking this box removes them from your developer profile. Flag as. 12 Click Deactivate. PCWorld PCWorld helps you navigate the PC ecosystem to find the products you want and the advice you need to get the job done. .. If youd like to come back to Facebook after youve deactivated your account, you can reactivate your account at anytime by logging in with your email and password. For example, a friend may still have messages from you even after you delete your account. on macworld.com Jan 9, 2018 11:36 AM By Ian Paul Staples is selling a 28-inch 4K monitor for $270 The Dell S2817Q comes loaded with a 2ms response time, 60Hz refresh rate, and a whole mess of ports. Jan 9, 2018 11:23 PM By Mark Hachman Lenovo's ThinkPad X1 tablet unexpectedly adds a bigger, better 13-inch screen Lenovo's third-generation ThinkPad X1 Tablet improves upon its predecessors with a larger, 13-inch 3K screen and upgraded pen, among other features. It's the blue button at the bottom of the page. If you don't think you'll use Facebook again, you can request to have your account permanently deleted. Do you want to write about this topic? Start writing "How to manently Delete a Facebook Account" now. To do so, simply tap the boxes next to Opt out of receiving future emails from Facebook and Keep me signed into Messenger respectively. carrier stronghold Huawei's big U.S. Your account will stay in groups, but your name will become black and unclickable, and your profile picture will be blank. and then select a number of days to keep your account deactivated. Thanks! Yes No Not Helpful 2 Helpful 12 Should I deactivate my Facebook account if I can no longer access the email account used for my Facebook account? wikiHow Contributor No, you should not deactivate your account. By continuing to use our site, you agree to our cookie policy. You can re-activate your account by logging back into Facebook the next time you open the app. Powered by Mediawiki 5a02188284
kak da hacknem facebook profilfacebook application new downloadbeautiful love images for facebook cover pagewordpress facebook open graph plugindeutsche facebook likes tauschenhow to fix facebook for htc sensecomo borrar un mensaje de chat de facebookhow to make cute faces on facebook chathow to download videos from facebook websitedo you need facebook account for spotify

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Jan - 00:46 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    le choc des titans Index du Forum -> le choc des titans -> bureau du chef Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange